Monday, August 20, 2007

Not to rip on Mr. Nut again, but...

We had friends over for dinner last week. I set out a bowl of yogurt-covered pretzels (ok, let's face it.. they were chocolate-covered.... don't know why the co-op calls chocolate "yogurt")

After dinner, we were all clearing dishes. I handed Mr. Nut the baggie that the pretzels came in and asked him to put the pretzels back in the bag. You know, who likes stale "yogurt" covered pretzels?

The night ends... we all go to bed.... and I woke up and found this.















Who does this?!?!?

5 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

MEN!

I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

A guy like no other. I love his eccentricity.

Tia said...

ummm.....me!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Nut obviously thought it was important to also keep the bowl fresh!!

Moi said...

Mr. Man would do it. But he would also put them in the fridge. He's gifted like that.