Friday, August 17, 2007

I think I am going to post more often...

Yep. I am ready to jump on this blogging bandwagon again. Who will find me?!?!?! If you are out there, please comment or drop me an email. I'd love to see if anyone even checks this blog.

Anyway - summer is almost over and I am getting ready for back to school days. Mr. Nut will be teaching again next year.... hopefully wearing his own clothes and not mine.

Vacations and fun times are over. We are ready to take on the new year. I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First. Yea.
Hope I'm not the last too.
Glad you are starting this again.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

yeah for blogging again.

Glad you are back.

I am here!

Can't wait to hear all that is going on in the nut world!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am glad to read about the nut house