Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Green spots on my shirt?

And they are not from a marker or crayon or anything fun like that.

They're snot spots. From my youngest. How lovely is that?!?! You should just be lucky that I didn't take pictures and post them. Then you'd really gag on your lunch.

Having a sick baby is the worst. We have a drs appointment today at 2. I'm hoping for an antibiotic. I can tell all of this has turned into an infection of some sort. Tutu says now that I have 2 kids I can diagnose just as the doctors would.

Oh, and having a sick baby also means you get an ornery toddler to go along with the fun. So far, we've had 4 timeouts, two grab-the-cheeks-while-sayin-don't-talk-to-me-like-that, and one spank on the bottom.

Is it too early to put them to bed for the night?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweetheart, it will get better soon.

Unknown said...

Gah.

Being barfed on.

Things they don't tell you about motherhood.

Hope all is better soon!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

hope baby girl is feeling better soon!

Sorry the big one is being so bold today! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!