Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A proud day in the Nut House


One of my most fine moments....

Tomorrow night, January 3rd, I will cast my vote for Barack Obama as the Democratic nominee for President of the United States in the Iowa Caucuses.

I've supported him since February... the day he announced he was running. My entire family supports his journey.

I will always be proud of this decision, regardless of what happens in the coming weeks. Barack Obama allows me to look at my children and say "Good government exists, and there is someone out there who is fighting for those less fortunate than us. He will bring peace to this world, and we will be thrilled to say we were a small part of the process."

Give it up for Barack Obama. The soon-to-be 44th President of the United States of America... and the video that says it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neqzrFirst Ha Ha. Congratulations, with all your help he
will be a great president.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I hope he is the next President as well!

I know you have worked hard. Keep up the good work!

Since he won Iowa I am sure the Nut House was wild with excitement!